The Camberley and District Club (CADS) is Camberley's "Best Kept Secret".
Founded in 1903 for the benefit of local people we are a very friendly, fully licensed, active members club for over 18's. Centrally located in the town centre, the club provides a convenient haven for the worker and harassed shopper alike, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. We have snooker/pool tables, HD Sky & BT Sports, Poker, Darts, a Jackpot Machine, events and much more
The club is not affiliated with the CIU
We welcome new members - please get in touch.
We welcomed members back to on Saturday 4th July and we’re back in full swing. Together, we will ensure the safety of members and staff by everyone following the rules and guidance below.
As the Government guidance changes, we will update our Covid-19 policy and inform members.
- Members and Guests should wear masks on entry to the club, and when moving around inside. All are reminded to ensure they sign IN & OUT on the register provided for track and trace purposes, and use the hand sanitizer stations regularly. When seated at their table masks can be removed, but have to be replaced if moving around. This applies to all members and guests unless they are exempt
- The club will now be closing at 10pm. This means last orders will take place prior to 10pm however all persons must vacate the building by 10pm
- Table service is now mandatory. Bar service is no longer permitted so drinks and snacks must be served to members at their tables.
- Club employees will now wear masks whilst working unless they are exempt
- Regarding the Government's new casino rules, customers are not allowed to touch playing cards and they have to use their own chips and keep their distance.
Due to this, the committee has decided it is not safe to start poker in the club at this present time, members will not be able to social distance around the poker table and we will also be breaking the household rule.