The Camberley and District Club (CADS) is Camberley's "Best Kept Secret".
Founded in 1903 for the benefit of local people we are a very friendly, fully licensed, active members club for over 18's. Centrally located in the town centre, the club provides a convenient haven for the worker and harassed shopper alike, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. We have snooker/pool tables, HD Sky & BT Sports, Poker, Darts, a Jackpot Machine, events and much more
The club is not affiliated with the CIU
We welcome new members - please get in touch.
We welcomed members back to on Saturday 4th July and we’re back in full swing. Together, we will ensure the safety of members and staff by everyone following the rules and guidance below.
As the Government guidance changes, we will update our Covid-19 policy and inform members.
- A one-way system will be in operation. Front door entry. Exit via the Smoking area into Sparvell Way.
- Hand sanitisers are provided and MUST be used on entry and throughout visit.
- Members and guests MUST sign in and out on the register and provide a telephone number. Please check with staff that our records and your card index is up to date.
- A temporary maximum of 25 Members will be allowed in the club at any one time. Staff will operate a ‘one out - one in’ system once this number this has been reached.
- From 14th September groups will be no more than 6 persons
- The bar area must remain clear with no standing or sitting at the Bar
- Drinks ordering, collection and payment areas are clearly marked at the bar.
- Members will receive a clean glass with every drink. A tray will be placed by the order station for used glasses to be placed.
- Staff will clean and sanitise tables after they are vacated
- Staff will operate a tab system and Members are asked to pay by card, either contactless or by pin.
- Tables and chairs are placed to ensure sufficient distancing.
- Wearing masks and gloves will be at Member’s discretion.
- New Members may join if proposed and seconded, but Temporary Members, will be not join until review in October 2020.
- Guests may now be admitted
- Toilets will be cleaned hourly and members are asked to follow a “one in and one out” system. Hand washing and use of sanitiser is essential.
- The Gaming Machine will be sanitised after each Member finishes playing.
- The Darts team may practice whilst keeping social distancing. Matches are not allowed.
- Snooker – Members are requested to use your own cues but you MUST sanitise the Club equipment with wipes provided, before and after your game – including balls, rests and the wooden sides of the table. Wearing gloves is recommended.
- Regarding the Government's new casino rules, customers are not allowed to touch playing cards and they have to use their own chips and keep their distance.
Due to this, the committee has decided it is not safe to start poker in the club at this present time, members will not be able to social distance around the poker table and we will also be breaking the household rule.